Brine is mineral water containing a large amount of sodium ions, corresponding to a concentration of sodium chloride of more than 15 g/l, as well as magnesium salts, and iodine compounds and bromine.
For the last 30 years, the iodine-bromide-chloride brines from Ustroń have been extracted from two wells with a depth of 1700 m located near the Health Resort Institute. The concentration of brines is approximately 12.5%,so they are considered one of the best in Europe.
The deposit of the Devonian healing water called “Ustroń”, which is a source of thermal brine, was included in the medicinal waters based on the Ordinance of the Council of Ministers of 14 February 2006.
The Devonian healing water has been awarded a certificate confirming its healing properties, issued by the National Institute of Public Health of the National Institute of Hygiene, Department of Health Resort synthetic materials (no. HU-21/WL-1/2008). The brine is tested on a regular basis according to the provisions of the geological and mining law, and it undergoes strict quantitative and qualitative monitoring.
- rheumatic and neurological diseases,
- metabolic disorders,
- gynaecological diseases,
- vascular system diseases,
- dermatological diseases,
- ENT diseases,
- respiratory diseases,
- sleep disorders,
- in states of body fatigue,
- after intense physical exercise,
- to improve the general condition,
- for better circulation and skin firming.
The effects and benefits of brine treatments include:
- reduced excitability of sensory and motor nerves,
- increased blood circulation in the skin,
- normalised blood pressure,
- skin capillary vasodilation,
- reduction of cellulite,
- detoxification of the body,
- moisturises, smooths out and firms the skin,
- increased body resistance,
- anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties,
- accelerates the metabolism and facilitates weight loss,
- reduction of allergy symptoms,
- makes it easier to fall asleep, calms down,
- relaxation, regeneration, better well-being and comfort of life.
Baths in our brine:
- relieve pain
- moisturise, smooth out and firm the skin
- help lose weight, relax and regenerate
- have anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties
- are a valuable antidote in the treatment of allergy symptoms
- improve overall immunity
- normalise blood pressure
- help rid the body of toxins, pain in the joints and muscles
- stimulate the metabolism
- soothe nervous tension and make it easier to fall asleep
Baths at home
Pour the contents of the entire bottle into the bathtub, fill with water until the temperature reaches 38–40°C.
Bath time: 10–15 mins
Half a bottle of brine should be used to prepare half-baths and sitz baths.
Dilute at a proportion of 1:10 in warm water, then inhale the vapour from the prepared solution.
Dilute at a proportion of 1:5 in water at 37°C. Do not swallow the solution while rinsing.